I got an Oculus Rift from a friend of mine to check it out but it seems like my windows 10 is not detecting the device. I am interested in buying a new one but I want to test it out first. I am not sure if it’s my PC or the Oculus rift have issues. Any suggestions?
Hello BuzGamerMark, I encountered the same problem before. You may try this procedure to see if it will fix your problem.
Probably the issue is on Device manager.
- Go to Device Manager
- Click the dropdown arrow next to USB controllers. Look for the correct Driver.
- Click Properties then go to Power Management tab.
- You will see checkbox there that allowing the computer to turn off the device to save power.
- You need to uncheck it so it won’t turn off.
- After doing that click OK.
I hope that will fix your problem.
I’ve had that before and followed the above steps.
Hey OP - did you manage to get this sorted out?
Yup, the instruction solved my problem. Thanks a lot for your help.